A Message from Our Founder
As Long Island and the surrounding areas continue to move
through the reopening phases, West Hills Cavi-Lipo Centers and West Hills
Lymphatic Drainage Centers have been preparing to follow CDC guidelines, as
well as state and local guidance as it occurs. We want to ensure that our
clients can feel safe entering our premises, no matter which location they
Minimally, we will be taking the following steps:
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices for all
staff, including ensuring they perform appropriate hand hygiene routinely, as
well as before and after treating clients. Staff will wear disposable gloves if
indicated and practical.
- All employees will wear a facial covering.
- All hard surfaces and equipment will be
disinfected in between use. As usual, use of disposable table coverings will be
used in line with typical sanitary guidance. All reusable materials, such as
towels, will be appropriately laundered as usual between uses.
- All staff members will self-screen for
signs/symptoms of illness, and will promptly alert management that they are
unable to work so appointments can be rescheduled or cancelled. We appreciate
your consideration during this time as we take measures for your safety.
- All clients visiting our sites must also wear
a cloth face covering or facemask to protect our staff from potential exposure.
- Any client who is experiencing signs of
illness potentially indicative of COVID-19 (respiratory symptoms, fever of 100F
or greater) is asked to cancel their appointment and reschedule for a later
date. As a result of this policy, we will temporarily be waiving
cancellation fees for appointments canceled due to symptoms that may arise
within the 24-hour cancellation window.
- When you receive your appointment
confirmation call/text reminder, please alert us if you are experiencing any
respiratory symptoms or running a fever of 100F or greater. We will need to
reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Clients will be asked to check in remotely (via
text message) when they arrive on-site and will remain in their vehicle until
their technician invites them inside to reduce the number of clients in a
location at one time.
- All staff and clients will be encouraged to
practice social distancing as well when this cannot occur.
We are currently pre-booking appointments for Cavi-Lipo and Lymphatic
Drainage Massage with hopes to be able to open soon to serve our clients. We
have discounts available on treatment packages.
Pre-booking appointments for the following locations and services:
- West Hills Cavi-Lipo – Syosset – reopening June 24, 2020
- West Hills Cavi-Lipo & West Hills Lymphatic Drainage – Miller Place – reopening June 18, 2020
- West Hills Cavi-Lipo & West Hills Lymphatic Drainage – Huntington – reopening July 7, 2020
- New Location! West Hills Cavi-Lipo & West Hills Lymphatic Drainage – Cedarhurst! Grand Opening July 15, 2020!
Please give us a call at 631.935.4002 or to book your treatments or ask questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you and providing you with our high-quality services while keeping safety considerations in mind and appreciate your flexibility during these times.